Our farm stand will be open to the public starting this weekend, 7/6/2019. The hours are Saturdays & Sundays, 9AM-dusk. The stand is self-serve and cash only. Hope to see you around the farm!
To conform with our mission of full-circle sustainability and to deliver the highest quality farm products, we adhere to these farming philosophies:
- perform intensively managed rotational grazing each year for as long as weather and grass production allow
- when needed, use only corn-free, soy-free, non-GMO, and spray-free supplementary feed
- maintain breeding stock to control the health and genetics of our animals
- grow specific heritage breeds who can:
- thrive in our Northeast climate of hot summers and cold winters
- breed successfully to maintain and grow our herds
- grow and flourish on a grass-based diet
It’s been a while since we posted… I guess it was a busy season! Now we are recharging and getting some winter projects done, such as new greenhouses, seed ordering, tractor maintenance, etc.
We also have some greens coming along in our high tunnel for the early 2019 farmers markets. We hope everyone has had a good holiday, and we wish you a happy, healthy new year!
Spencer, Jackie, & Julia
We will have our farm stand open starting this weekend, 7/14/18. Our hours are Saturdays and Sundays, 9AM to dusk.
Come out to our farm between 2 and 6 PM on June 10.
39 Moose Meadow Road, Willington, CT
We will have spinach and lettuce mix available at our farm stand this Friday from 2-6PM. Spinach is on sale, 3 bags for $10.00. Please pre-order by following this link: https://goo.gl/forms/43lkbURJqJvD66BQ2