Hi folks! It’s that time of year again, and we’re busy planning for next season. Some of the projects we’re working on are:
- A new deer fence for our field across the street (where we will plant our 2018 sweet corn!)
- Some new mini greenhouses, which will help us have more variety earlier and later in the season
- A bed flamer, used to kill weeds before planting, with minimal soil disturbance
- Ordering seeds
- Tractor and truck maintainence
- Preparing our main greenhouse for early spring peas and carrots
- Expanding our irrigation system
- And the list goes on…
You can find our 2018 application in the top right corner of this page. Please read carefully, as we have made a few changes to our CSA member agreement from last year.
Best wishes and Happy Holidays!
-Spencer, Jackie, & Julia